Thursday, November 14, 2013

Excerpts from Elder Armatages email since my last blog:

Oct 28, 2013
"We had a Halloween block party we did a rope-in both, it was really fun! No we don't have anyone to teach....its been a rough few weeks but we will press on.  I'm ready for a change though, I've been here for 5.5 months and I'm kinda burnt out of this area but it is in the Lord's time though."

 Pictures from the block party - our son the cowboy!

Enjoying it I would say!

Nov 4, 2013
"Things are good but I'm just soooo busy all the time I have no time for anything. Any spare moment I have I'm studying or reading something. I need to take a break for 2 days and just get my self together!!!!!!!!! But we had a good week taught some lessons and stuff and it was great. The work is picking up it's so great. Being a DL isn't bad but we have 2 elders that fight like 12 year olds so that's a struggle but we are working thru it though. But yeah we had a sweet Halloween loved it got candy. The mission is the greatest thing I've ever done and I love it!"
 
Nov 11, 2013
"Thanks for the e mail and letters! How are things going? Things are good here we have a tree-O haha - 3 missionaries together because one missionary got ET so we have 3 until the 25th. This will be interesting but it will be good! Thanks for the pictures, how are the kids? Yeah things are calming down so I should be able to write you a few letters. But life is good a lot. A lot of blessings are happening, I love it. That's sweet you went to the temple I love the temple!"
 
Now we are all caught up! It is so wonderful to see how happy our son is sharing the gospel! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment