Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 14, 2014 Transfer

Elder Armatage has been transferred to Payson, AZ and is very happy about it!


"the drive to Payson was like an hour and a half. Not bad it's nice here. its 70s right now kinda like Snowflake hahaha you can hear my testimony when I'm home......hahaha yeah he does, he's a great man I love him. (talking about his mission president) yeah do that family history!! its fun stuff!! you have a good letter coming your way! I like my new comp, he goes home in 12weeks I will learn a lot from him. I can tell the work is going up here. I haven't met a whole lot of people but I will in time. I'm in a branch and a ward so we will have stuff to do. We just had a baptism a week ago and trying to find more people to teach. O also I sent a box of books home it will be there in about a week feel free to read any of those books. There's some good ones in it I think dad would like. Well not much to report this week but you will get some letters and a box and a better email next week when I have stuff to talk about." 


Will have to upload the picture he sent on Facebook, since it will just not work here...

No comments:

Post a Comment